We celebrate our newest members who joined this Sunday
IF ONLY WE KNEW…
Wednesday Night Nurture
Morning Glory Circle has begun their coat collecting for distribution this November. You may drop off your gently used winter coats in the closet across from the MAC desk.
Serving Holy Communion to Shut-ins Team
Would you like to join with a group of people who serve Holy Communion to our shut-ins once per month? Contact pastor mark if you would like to know more.
FUMC Fall Festival News: October 13/14
Orphanage Emmanuel Trip
Not this Week but Upcoming
Pray without Ceasing for
- Everyone impacted by all the Hurricanes & Earthquake
- Our military families - many recent deployments
- The two UMC related agencies in our neighborhood (YHC & Brannon Lodge)
- Our entire staff team and their families
- Katie and Matthew Mashburn (Chloe & Max) - baby girl due mid October
- All those with Alzheimers/Dementia related struggles
- Richard Herbert (here to be with his daughter during his final days) passed Sunday
- Mike Brandenburg - multiple biopsies - waiting 2 weeks for results
- Claudia Deprez - final treatment in the series this week
- Karen McGinn - recent loss of her brother in NC
- Jamie Patton - back in Atlanta VA hospital with multiple serious health issues
- Bob Taylor - cardiac abaltion and pacemaker Thursday at UGH 7:30 am
- Kelly Schuknecht - niece in Pittsburg - memory loss
- Phil Salling - healing from leg procedure
- Marilyn Barnes - ankle
- Hugh Lee - moved to Nursing home in Blue Ridge
- Norm Rogers - recent prostate cancer diagnosis
- Kris and Larry Ferguson – their 38 year old daughter Holly just got diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Janice Jarrard - sister with ovarian cancer
- Sharon Willits - general health
- Ruth Stefko son (Mike Stefko) - cancer treatments done for now - scans planned at end of September - and daughter (Dawn Chappel) - general health
- Kathy Zimmerman’s sister (Alice Pollert) - continuing cancer related treatments
- Alex Box - Chatuge Regional Nursing Home (visitors welcome!) Room A29 - driving from Blairsville take the first left up the hill after you pass McConnel Baptist Church in Hiawassee.
- Nancy Sanford’s Mother in Kansas - alzheimers and now also lung cancer
- Luann, Carol & Bob Head – general health
- Shirley Cobb/Bob Head/Eva Breedlove/Carol Warren – chronic back/neck/pain issues.
Through us God will reach people, touch souls, change hearts, and launch disciples (that’s Church!)