Thank you all for the messages, prayers and such a warm welcome! I’m beyond thrilled to join you all in ministering to our children! For those I haven’t had the chance to meet yet, please introduce yourself to me when you see me around.
I’m in the process of getting a calendar of events finalized for the fall semester of First Kids and will get that out as soon as I can.
We have some fun and exciting things planned for First Kids this year and can’t wait to make wonderful memories with your children! Like we said at VBS, GOD IS GOOD!!! If you have any questions/ideas/thoughts, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- ~ Pastor Don will be blessing our backpacks tomorrow during each service. When you arrive, take your backpack to the front. We look forward to seeing you all there!
- ~ Wednesday Night Nurture starts August 21st. Dinner is from 5pm-6pm, whenever you are able to arrive. We will begin FUNdamentals for PreK-5th grade that night as well and look forward to seeing you all there!
- ~ Be on the lookout for the First Kids Fall Calendar coming soon!
- ~ Are you interested in volunteering for the Children’s Ministry at FUMC? Please contact Ms. Donna or myself.
Sign up for the Parents Reminders
- Text @firstkids2 to the number 81010
- You’ll receive a welcome text from Remind.
We will use this along with email for communication.