Starting June 28, we will offer in-person worship as well as live streaming and online options.
If you are not feeling well on the day of worship or if you may have recently been exposed to the virus, please worship with us online.
Here’s what we as a church will do, though, based on guidance from the Conference, as well as the Executive Leadership and the Relaunch Team at First Methodist:
- On June 28, we will return to in-person worship in the Methodist Activities Center (MAC). All worship will take place in the MAC. We will have a contemporary service at 9:30 and a traditional service at 11:15. Both of these services will be streamed live on YouTube at their respective times and available to view any time thereafter. Both of these services will be about 45 minutes.
- We will park in every other space. Attendants will be there to guide you. If you need special parking, we will have an area set aside that is closer to the building.
- We will greet you as you enter and as you exit the building with hand sanitizer.
- We will maintain 6 feet of social distancing, from the parking lot to the pew and back again.
- We will open the doors to the MAC 15 minutes before each worship service.
- We will wear masks before, during, and after worship. If you have a mask, please bring it. If you don’t have one, one will be provided. Children 2 and under are not required to wear a mask. Children 3-8 years old are encouraged to wear a mask. The rest of us will “mask up.”
- We will sanitize the worship space and the bathrooms between the two services. That said, please limit bathrooms to emergencies and to one person at a time.